February 12, 2012

I could do without

I could do without.....

L's snotty mouth, tantrums, constant negotiations, and whining. Man, oh man, the whining.

The volume of L's voice. Seriously, by the end of the day the sound of her voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me.

Pregnancy ailments. I'd list them, but some are way too embarrassing.

Winter weather.

Motherhood guilt.

A messy house.







I can't do without....

Jeff's shoulder to cry on, sense of humor, patience with the girls. Dude deserves a medal right now.

Lots and lots of sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on girl #3! We like girls. I've been thinking about you a lot. I know what you're going through and it gets better. Eight years after being in a similar situation my girls are all alive, even Jenna, who came dangerously close to losing her life on several occasions. And they all seem relatively happy too! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete