February 06, 2012

Tomorrow is a big day

Tomorrow I turn 35. I had a list of "35 things" like I do every year, but I lost it with the blogger incident. not only is it my bday, it is also my 16 week mark with pregnancy #3. It's hard for me to be yippy-skippy about it when I feel awful. Nonstop nausea takes a toll (and there is the other stuff). I suffer. The whole family suffers. Luckily, I have felt better the past few days. Not great, but better. And better is better! I can get yippy-skippy about THAT. So I'm looking forward to celebrating tomorrow with good food, presents, red skinny jeans and putting on makeup, and snapping some pics. But dang, I should have gotten my hair done. It's a big week all around because we also find out what we are having on Friday. My guess is another girl, but you just never know. I've been wrong every time.

8 comments:

  1. I love that you can still where red skinny jeans at 16 weeks pregnant. Happy Birthday and congratulations on the coming of a new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! I'll call you some time tomorrow for your birthday :). I am going to try and call it...I'm rooting for you guys to have a BOY!! Good luck! Love you.

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! And congrats on the pregnancy too. I don't think I've said that yet! I'm excited to hear what you guys are having. Your girls are so gorgeous and the third will be the same for sure! Hope you feel well for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I'm sorry you've been sick but hope it goes away completely soon. Baby #3 is exciting! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday! i hope you have fun celebrating... and congratulations on your pregnancy! make time for a well-deserved nap this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! And congrats on baby #3! Hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday, Fincher! And happy baby!

    Lots of reasons to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you too! Good luck on Friday, not that luck is needed, girls and boys are both sweet...but I can now say boys are just as fun to dress :)

    ReplyDelete