April 15, 2012

Easter 2012



The girls had matching dresses, but weren't down for a joint photo. No biggie. Took some of M on another camera and will post later. One of the great things about L is she loves to have her hair done and will sit forever while I curl it. I love it.

Dress from Old Navy (no longer available). I fell for the artistic, painterly fabric. Looked like brush strokes to me, anyway. Love!
Cardy from Old Navy a long time ago.
Hair clip from Target a long time ago. (made and appearance here too)

Mamiya RZ, Kodak Portra 400



P.S. Still getting used to color correction on new computer. I don't do a ton of editing, but my lab gives wackadoo color scans sometimes. MAC definitely takes it for image quality. No doubt. This pc is not sharp for viewing photographs and the monitor is super cool (as in color tendency, not awesomeness). Takes some getting used to, so if my minor edits seem to be all over the map....well, they pretty much are.

Here's to imperfection. I embrace it fully these days.