April 08, 2012

The good report

1. Jeffy bought me a new computer. Hello, laptop, and writing this in bed. (P.S. I'm officially over purchasing used MACs due to their lack of support when problems arise. And they always do. Boo on you, Apple. I hate you. And new MACs $$$$.....are you kidding me?).
2. Can't wait to blog some trip photos over the next couple of days.
3. Not having to go through bedtime routine because L and M fell asleep in the car on the way home from Em's. That is priceless.
4. Oh, and I'm also looking forward to skyping with family.
5. M did not cry when I left her in nursery today. Yes! This is the first time she has been in there without us (since it was our calling). So very happy.
6. I heart Relief Society. Nothing deeply moving today, but just need to be there.
7. Date night with Jeff. We saw Hunger Games. I thought it was deeply disturbing. But I'm movie sensitive. And pregnant which means even more sensitive. But our catching up, feeliing-like-I-haven't-talked-to-you-in-a-while-convo was good.