May 31, 2012

Sew many things

My heart is longing to camp out in the sewing room, but there is no time. And honestly, my energy is tapped taking care of daily life. Plus, Summer isn't the time to lock myself inside. Maybe when it consistently hits the 90s and I want to live comfortably in my air conditioned home rather than die of heat. I keep dreaming that I will be able to start and finish a project when September hits. That's when L goes to preschool three mornings a week. It depends how real life is though. M entertains herself easily, but who knows how baby #3 will be. I'm not holding my breath about this precious sewing time I desire, but it would be awesome. I just want to make something pretty. Is that so wrong! LOL. I have so many lovely fabrics that I want to dive into.



 
Here's what's on my list:
Finish that baby quilt using Oliver and S City Weekend.
A couple nightgowns for the girls. L will L-O-V-E them, for sure.
Finish pile of pajama pants for M.
Bed tents.
Baby blessing dress for me. (View B in black and white polka dot). But this is a very close second choice.  Oh, how I'd love to wear more dresses. This is the start.