July 22, 2012

The good report

1. E's spontaneous sleep smiles.
2. Homemade bread from a neighbor. That is luxury. And dinner too.
3. Our health insurance just got even more awesome by covering well-baby check ups and vaccines. Wooooo!! (it's about time) That will save us hundreds this year.
4. VT, Emily, and a friend in the ward inviting girls over to play this week. I use the time to nap. So very grateful.
5. Jeff fixed the busted out window screen. Again. I'm thrilled because it was killing me how white trash it looked.
6. Breezy mornings that allow me to open up the house. So lovely.
7. Jeff is a very patient man. That's all I'm sayin'.
8. Friday night in the backyard. Cool breezes and lounging in the grass. (Helpful for the cabin fever).

Watching online episodes of The song that changed my life on BYUtv. Super inspiring. Helping to pull me out of some funky feelings.