September 02, 2012

The good report

1.  Fall like weather.  Ooooo Love. 
2.  Lots of outside time (see #1). 
3.  Date with the hubs.  Saw two movies at the cheap theater.  Snow white and the huntsman.  Men in Black 3.  Loved them both.
4.  Some really sweet moments with the girls.   Seeing the light at the end of a very dark tunnel.
5.  Pre school orientation.  Oh man, it's going to be so good for L.  And me!
6.  E has slept through the night a few times. 
7.  More beautiful photographs taken of the girls.  I can't help myself these days.
8.  Some heartfelt conversation with Jeff.  We are reconnecting after a relentless few months. 

The perfect shoe added to my wish list.  This girl needs some Sunday shoes in a real bad way. 

I can totally get down with this dress pattern.  Those pockets!  And pleats.  *Sigh*  Can't wait to make it (during preschool I hope).  Though I think I'd make it in a solid color. 

Did you get yourself a perfect skirt yet?  Seriously, don't hesitate.  I have it in multiple colors. 

Swiss dot me.  I'm in love.