September 16, 2012

The good report

1.  L participated in the primary program without coaxing.  I'm so proud of her.  (no begging me to sit with her). 
2.  Super cold mornings with the windows open and the breeze flowing.  Oooo, give it to me. 
3.  Found Fake Tom's for L for $10.
4.  Preschool rocks.  So does getting lots done during that time. 
5.  Someone take the Chicago Mix because I can't stop munching. 
6.  Lots of visits to our favorite park this week. 
7. Watched what to expect when you are expecting.  Some funny parts, but some moments hit way too close to home. The feelings are still too fresh from pregnancy and labor. 
8. Also watched I just don't know how she does it.  I really liked it.  Always been a Greg Kinnear fan.  Best quote from that movie, "Trying to be like a man is a waste of a woman".   Mmmmmhmmm.
(I might have teared up a little at the end of each movie.)

P.S.  I really wish L did not have such an opinion about what she wears because I want to dress her.  Annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment