September 30, 2012

The good report

1.  Let's hear it for E, who continues to sleep all night. 
2.  A little cleanup from the dermatologist.  And deciding how bad I want to pay for retin-A. 
3.  Staying up late.  All by myself.  Watching TV.  Folding laundry.  All by myself. 
4.  Surprising Jeff at work.  He really loves that.
5.  Friends of MS came and picked up some of our stuff.  Goodbye!
6.  Sushi (cheap) from our favorite grocery store.  Mmmmmm.
7.  Heart to heart chatting with Jeffy.  There's been a lot of it lately. 
8.  Knowing how to comfort L.  Understanding her emotional self.  I love her. 
9.  First time hosting M's play group.  Went better than I was expecting.  Meaning there were no "gimmeee"or "mine" fights.   Surprising.
10.  I can't get L to wear regular jeans, but at least she'll wear colored skinnies.
11.  Rainy nights.  I like them. 
12.  A visit from Caroloee.
13.  E is really coming alive.  Smiling when you talk to her, cooing.  Even got a giggle this morning.  Delightful. 

Family pics today!  Woot woo. 

1 comment:

  1. sounds like things are going well at the Krout house. I'm glad everyone is doing good and being happy for the most part. Love you all, Mom

    ReplyDelete