October 03, 2012

COLOR BLAST (family photos)

Call me crazy for taking my own family pictures, but it worked out....better than you would think.
B helped a ton by doing the girls hair and taking all the family groups (and any photo you see me in).  You'll see some super pretty photos of her tomorrow.


 
He's my fave.
 
 
 


 
I can't even stand how cute she is! 
 
P.S.  She is getting her hair chopped short tomorrow. 
I have no doubt it will be adorable. 
Then I will let it grow long like L's.
I just have to see her with a super chic bob.
(shorter than this.  chin length.)
 
 
 

 
L's hair was to die for.  Until the wind got to it. 
Still cute though.
 
 











 
L's pretty much over me photographing her.
 
 
 





 
Bribe kids to encourage photo cooperation?
Totally.
 
 
 
 

 
My hair was a bit of a bust too thanks to photos in the evening. 
You know...after church, lunch, house tidy up. 
 
 

 
This one is my favorite.
 
 
 


 
Aw, baby girl!  (three months today)
 
 

Mamiya RZ, Kodak Portra 400

5 comments:

  1. Lots of nice photos and I like the colorful clothes. Good looking family. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooo! The ones I took turned out decent. Or at least these ones! Sooo cute! I'm so glad I got to be there! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are good looking. I envision a cover shoot on "Family Digest" with the heading of "what awesome families should look like!" love ya ...nate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo and the backdrop. You all look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even know where to start. Gorgeous pictures! I love all the color, and those baby feet . . . so yummy.

    ReplyDelete