January 04, 2013

Happy NOON year


(We celebrated at noon since we have little ones).   I recommend it.



After Christmas I pulled off all the ornaments to decorate for our New Year's tree.  Which is accomplished with ridiculous amounts of tinsel that still did not even begin to cover the back side. 
This was ten boxes for $3.80.  Twenty boxes would have probably been over the top awesomeness. 
There must be an art to draping tinsel.  I have not mastered it.  And it's a truly obnoxious mess, but it was all worth it because I want to provide happy memories and traditions and family time. 
 
 
 

 
Added a little to it after we shot off our confetti poppers.
 
 
 

 
Horn blowers are a bad idea. 
We will not be purchasing them again until they can handle the responsibility.
Headache!
 
 
 

 
waiting for her snacks
 
 
 
 

 
(I think this would qualify as our "domestic debris")

Those flaps hanging from our ceiling?  A very cool idea taken from Pinterest.
 
 

 
I dig my festive headband which I also wore for M's birthday, and Jeff's birthday.
 
P.S.  My hair has NOT stopped falling out.  It looks horrible.  Horrible I tell you!
The texture has also changed suddenly.  Dry and brittle. 
And I'm really not sure what to do with myself. 
( This happened to be a better hair day )
 
 

 


Mamiya RZ, Kodak Portra 400

6 comments:

  1. Get some Moroccanoil. It's a little pricey but it lasts forever and it will change your hair life. It won't stop it from falling out, but it will make the rest feel silky smooth and soft without the grease. (Don't buy the knock-off brands of argon oil though.) I think your hair looks great though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette, where would I get that?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. If you're talking about the balloon drop....you're totally right!

      Delete
  3. Also, a drop Rosemary from doTERRA, mixed with your shampoo will help with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, thanks for the tip. I'm willing to try anything. It's real bad.

      Delete