January 13, 2013

The good report

1.  Brought the wrong coupon when fabric shopping, but the nice cashier let me use next week's anyway.  Yes! 
2.  Found the just right color of bright blue to make this dress for L. 
3.  Two yards at 50% off = $8.
4.  The urge to sew has returned.  Oooo, I want to do so many projects.
5.  Jeff had some early days home from work. 
6.  I reunited with Jillian Michaels.  Great workouts.  I really dig her concept of using your own body to build muscle.   My arm and leg feel like they weigh plenty when doing her moves.
7. I'm honestly loving motherhood.  Life is so different these days.
8.  I love snow.  Really.
9.  Mint and cream stripes for E's Easter dress. 
10.  E's pediatrician described her as "such a sparkly baby".  I think it fits.
11.  My mom comments on almost every blog post.  I think it's super sweet.  (thanks, Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment