January 01, 2013

Walking in Winter

I've always liked the snow.  It makes me feel alive.  The girls were at a friends so I took advantage, grabbed my camera, and went for a snowy walk around the neighborhood.  It's always so quiet during snowfall.  The peaceful isolation was a luxury away from the girls (even though it was just behind our house).

 

 

 

 
The best boots.  My feet are always dry, always warm.
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


This is a time when the experience was better than the photographs.

Mmmmm.





Mamiya RZ, Kodak Portra 400

2 comments:

  1. Now that I'm finally among the living I can comment on the beautiful snow pix you posted. Looks like everyone is having lots of fun being outside in the snow, making snow angels etc. The pix are really pretty. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you guys have had so much snow! We haven't had more than a dusting. Gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete