March 04, 2013

Profiles



...and new haircuts too




oh stop it, M!
This one is getting framed up in a 16 x 20

 


 
 
Something still isn't right with the profiles.  I don't know what it is.  But partly it's that I did not even photograph them at the same distance.  Arg.

The whole idea was to hang these as a pair on the wall, but it's still now wow-ing me.  I dunno. I'll keep experimenting until I love it. 
Besides, they are super uncooperative.  Which is awesome.

But I'm obsessed with our art easel (chalkboard) as a black background.  I like the darkness of it all and will stay on that one for a while.




I'm actually liking something like this more.....
 
 
I think it's probably just a project I need to put on hold for until they are all a little older.  Like when E will sit for a profile. 
 

Those are my ramblings.  For now.
 
Mamiya RZ, Kodak Portra 400


3 comments:

  1. Adorable! They are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the haircuts. M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love their short hair. They have the perfect shaped faces for the style.

    ReplyDelete