June 29, 2013

I needed this one today



After getting five rolls of scans back and only posting a fraction of them, I'm feeling a little defeated.  This doesn't really happen to me.  My feelings are magnified by the fact that I thought I shot some of my best work ever.  Ugh. 

Am I regressing, or just getting more picky and discerning? The answer to that questions changes daily. 

I would really like to have full rolls of flawless.  Really.  So frustrated today. 

Why is my timing so off?  I could make excuses like that I'm photographing five year olds and two year olds that don't give a crap about photographs or what I want them to do.  But geez, aren't I used to all that by now?  Anticipating their moves should be second nature. 

My great ideas + mediocre results = disappointment and frustration.

I feel so close to really breaking through.
Trying to tell myself to calm down and trust the process because part of the process is mistakes and "almost there" photographs.

Remember

No comments:

Post a Comment