1. Much needed hair cut has me feeling sassy.
2. E is really walking around.
3. Beautiful music to my ears. On repeat for hours on end.
4. Sunday dinner of crab cakes, shrimp, and salmon. Fabulous eats make me happy.
5. The girls went to their classes without crying and begging for me. Hooray.
6. Jeffy is off work all week. We'll be getting stuff done and having some fun.
7. Our family picture wardrobe is coming together beautifully. Lovely and subtle.
8. Alisha is moving to Springville.
9. Saturday swim is awesome. Not as jam packed as it usually is.
11. Great Sunday meetings.
1. Had a great time with all our family in town.
2. The fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. It's just so summery and awesome.
3. Leaving early from Gayle's party to beat the traffic was a good move to get our exhausted littles home.
4. It's so cool to see the girls having so much fun with everyone.
5. 600 glow sticks. A beautiful sight.
6. It wasn't as cramped as I expected having Nate and Ash stay with us.
7. Watching M and Abby play together all the time was heartwarming.
8. I love little girls.
9. Geocaching. All four families. That was an adventure.
10. Not letting slight fear of caves, tight spaces win. That's right Em, Renae and I crawled in the cave!
11. The girls never once seemed nervous or scared on a hike that was bordering on treacherous for littles. So surprising to me.
12. All around exhausting, good times.
13. A full day of photography and friends and light.
14. Even hung out with John Telford who I haven't seen in like a decade.
15. Tintypes are fascinating. All failures, but it really didn't matter.
15. Travis is a very generous photographer. (Not all of them are)
16. First time on UVU campus after all these years living here.
17. Friends introduced me to Cubby's in Provo. That is goooooood. And a beautiful space to top it off.
18. A found halo.
19. Friends are way more cooperative being photographed than my children. ;)
20. Emily watching the girls all day so I could be there for it all.
1. Our fave computer dudes fixed our disc drive.
2. Jeffy got a day off this week and went to the girls' swim lessons.
3. Followed by a big breakfast at Kneader's
4. Courtesy of a gift card from our realtor.
5. Alisha introduced me to salted caramel chocolates at Hatch. Might have been the best part of my week.
6. Watched Parental Guidance and loved it.
7. Finished a few of these tops for E. And working on some for M.
8. Tender ribs. Period.
9. A bunch of our family arrives in town this week.
Helps me see the beauty, so I'm not overwhelmed by all the rest.
I can't live without air conditioning or clorox wipes. Beautiful light thrills me. I want to wear stripes every day. Large crowds freak me out. I prefer the dough over the cookie. I love the sound of the dishwasher and live in my skinny jeans.